Junior .Net/C# Developer
Update: This position has now been filled. Thank you to everyone who applied. We will be recruiting again in the coming months.
Update: Application deadline has been set for 23:59 Monday 11/02/2013. Please ensure you have emailed your assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org before that time.
Are you a Developer with a keen eye for detail and fantastic coding skills? Do you want the freedom to work to your own rhythms while developing something useful and interesting? If so, Kinesense are hiring now and want to hear from you.
Kinesense is an awesome company with real software development at its core (and with unlimited free coffee and chocolate). We are based in Dublin centre and make exciting CSI-style video search technology for police and security agencies worldwide.
Kinesense are currently looking to recruit a Junior Developer with experience in .Net and C# to take an important role in a new and exciting video analytics project.
The successful candidate will join an existing multidisciplinary development team with over a decade of experience in the field.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work on all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Developing high quality maintainable C# code
- Development of a WPF user interface in line with Kinesense company brand
- Communication and liaison with international partners and their development teams
- 3rd level qualification in software development or IT
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work alone and as part of a highly skilled and motivated team
- SQL and/or client/server experience
- Experience working with video codecs
Candidate must be EU citizen or have a full Irish work permit and be available for interview within 2 weeks.
You will also be required to complete a short coding assignment (available here: http://bit.ly/ZPb7sH) and return to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.