Kinesense is proud to announce the release of our new Kinesense Law Enforcement product version 2.4 with a host of new features. Features include new language support, new and improved support for a host of video file formats, new video annotations, and user access control on databases for improved security.
Video File Format Support
- Live Cameras (IP and 3G Streams)
- SDR2 Seorim video
- Timespace x200 & x300
- Ovation Afterburner I & II, Flashback
- Others: AVI, MKV, MKA, MKS, MPG, FLV, WMV, etc
- Over 835 Avi codecs and over 500 file formats recognized!
New Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Malay, and others.
- Make a video evidence report in seconds, export to AVI or DVD
- Export all video frames to standard Jpeg
- User logs of every action for disclosure reporting
- Change playback speed
- Export a PDF report with complete clip history
Database Support: Microsoft SQL 2008 and LocalDB, network storage support. New User Access Control and Password system.
Tags: Easier tagging of event and suspects in video, grab closeups of suspects. Share the data with other Intelligence Analysis systems.
- Add Arrows, Circles, blur, highlight to CCTV clips
- Add Text to the video which follows suspects
- Shapes (square) have been added
- Ability to hide and lock annotations
- Total black out on spotlight
- Option to change the level of black out on spotlight
- Add background to text in spotlight
For more information, or to arrange a trial, please contact Kinesense or the Kinesense Sales Partner in your region.