Deep Learning Developer
Application Closing Date Monday 19th October 2020
Kinesense is recruiting a software developer with knowledge of image classification using Deep Learning technologies. The successful candidate will work on the Video Intelligence Search Platform project, which is in collaboration with Trinity College Dublin and Overcast, and is funded by DTIF.
Video Intelligent Search Platform (VISP), a three-year project that will explore and develop artificial intelligence-powered methods for video processing and analysis. The project aims to improve cloud-based video content search and management for both media companies and the police and security industry. This position would suit a recent PhD level graduate.
Kinesense offices are located on Merrion Square. Remote working is encouraged during the COVID-19 period.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop new Tensorflow models that distinguish between objects in video
• Work closely with a research team
• Help manage and structure datasets for training.
• Work with the team to integrate the new models and functionality
• Communication and liaison with international partners and their development teams
• Deep Learning experience, ideally Tensorflow and Keras
• 3rd level qualification in software development or IT
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work alone and as part of a highly skilled and motivated team
• 1-2 years Industry coding experience
• C#/.Net coding experience
• SQL and/or client/server experience
• Experience working with video codecs
• Experience with AWS or Azure
Candidate must be EU/EEA or UK citizen or have a full Irish work permit and be available for interview within 2 weeks.
The application process is as follows: Send your CV to email@example.com along with an email or covering letter briefly introducing yourself and your relevant experience. You will also be required to complete a short coding assignment, which we will review and discuss during an interview.
Strictly no agencies.