Application Closing Date Monday 29th November 2021
Kinesense is recruiting a front-end web developer with knowledge and experience in both designing and developing web-based front-end UIs. The successful candidate will work on the Video Intelligence Search Platform project, which is in collaboration with Trinity College Dublin and Overcast and is funded by DTIF.
Video Intelligence Search Platform (VISP) is a three-year project that will explore and develop artificial intelligence-powered methods for video processing and analysis. The project aims to improve cloud-based video content search and management for both media companies and the police and security industry.
Kinesense offices are located on Merrion Square in Dublin. Remote working is encouraged during the COVID-19 period.
Responsibilities will include:
• Design and develop a UI for a new video analytics and deep learning product
• Work closely with a team of database, AI and video engineers
• Communication and liaison with international partners and their development teams
• Understanding of JSON and RESTful web services
• Understanding of security and performance considerations
• Understanding of modern testing methods and tools
• 1-2 years industry coding experience
• Experience with AWS
• C#/.Net coding experience
Candidate must be EU/EEA or UK citizen or have a full Irish work permit and be available for interview within 2 weeks.
The application process is as follows: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an email or covering letter briefly introducing yourself and your relevant experience. You will also be required to complete a short coding assignment, which we will review and discuss during an interview.
Strictly no agencies.