We have developed this privacy statement because we want you to feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal details when you visit or use the kinesense-vca.com website. We respect your right to privacy. We treat as confidential all the personal information you give to us. By using the Kinesense website or by registering as a user of any services provided by Kinesense, you agree to our use of your data as set out below.
This Website collects some personal data from its users.
Owner and Data Controller
79 Merrion Square,
Owner contact email: email@example.com
You have the option to register on the Kinesense-vca.com website where you will need to provide us with some personal details (Data) to complete registration. This may include your name, address, email address, organisation, telephone contact number, personal description and images.
We may also collect, and our third party providers of newsletters, adverts and content may collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .ie and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website (“User Information”).
Methods of processing
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Owners should note that, while Kinesense makes all commercial efforts (use of encryption) to protect our customers’ privacy, customers should be aware that information disclosed while connected to the Internet is transferred to the Kinesense servers over a publicly available telecommunications network. Kinesense cannot be held responsible, and accept no liability, for unauthorised access to the public network beyond its reasonable control and all information provided by customers is done entirely at the customers’ own risk.
Uses of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways
- Administer our website services including reporting;
- Inform you of products and services relevant to your needs;
- Studies, research and development;
- Customer surveys;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- Where required by law or in connection with legal proceeding or disputes;
- Any other uses set out in the terms and conditions for use of our services.
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority
Data made be shared with third parties as follows:
Tracking Analytics: The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This type of service allows Users to interact with data collection platforms or other services directly from the pages of this Website for saving and reusing data.
If one of these services is installed, it may collect browsing and Usage Data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service.
MailChimp widget (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
The MailChimp widget is a service for interacting with the MailChimp email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC
Managing Support and contact
This type of service allows this Website to manage support and contact requests received via email or by other means, such as the contact form.
The Personal Data processed depend on the information provided by the User in the messages and the means used for communication (e.g. email address).
Capsule CRM Email is a support and contact request management service provided by Zestia Ltd, UK.
Backup This type of service allows the Owner to save and manage backups of this Website on external servers managed by the service provider itself. The backups may include the source code and content as well as the data that the User provides to this Website.
Backup on Dropbox (Dropbox, Inc.)
Dropbox is a service to save and manage backups provided by Dropbox Inc.
This list may be updated from time to time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.